Thursday, June 12, 2008

Over 12 years ago


This is Trevor, on December 24, 1995. It certainly doesn't seem like it has been over 12 years since that day. Today he finishes the 6th grade.
His feet are bigger than mine, we discovered last night. He is almost taller than me, in fact I'm sure he will pass me up this summer.
He has such a big heart, cares about people and his family, and most importantly, he loves God.
He makes me laugh, and amazes me with his success in school. (So far, a 4.0 GPA this year.)
And although it wasn't my plan to become a mother at age 20, I cannot imagine life now without Trevor. He is definitely one of God's greatest gifts to me.

2 comments:

Terrie said...

And to all of us who know and love him. You may not know this, but I cried almost every day of your pregnancy, because you were so young and you had your whole life ahead of you. I joked that Trevor was 5 years premature. But I am so thankful that he came into our lives because he has done nothing but bless and enrich them, as have Hannah, Ben and Ava. Thank you for the gift of Trevor (and the others), and for letting me share them. I love you all!

Jenny Howard said...

He's a blessing to all of us! So proud of your young-man-in-the-making!