Tuesday, June 10, 2008

These Two...




...have a love/hate relationship. (Or maybe it's more like sibling rivalry.) But I think the hate part is just for show.
Getting a picture of them together can be very difficult most of the time. For example, today we stopped to take some pictures at this really beautiful field of lupine. (Ben was asleep in the car.) I asked them to stand together for a picture and to hurry because the battery in my camera was low. I just started snapping, figuring I would have to settle for a picture of them in a lupine field wrestling around being silly, but after a few shots I ended up with a pretty nice picture with the pretty purple blooms behind them.
I know they love eachother. And hopefully as they grow up they'll be able to show it more easily.

1 comment:

Jenny Howard said...

Where, oh where is that beautiful field of lupine!?