Thursday, September 18, 2008

Every little boy needs one...



...oh make me a red cape


I want to be Superman...


~John Mayer


I recently purchased some red fabric to decorate for Hannah's "High School Musical" birthday party. As I was waiting to have the fabric cut, I pondered in my mind what four yards of red fabric would be useful for after the party. And then it occured to me. A superman cape, of course! Trevor had one when he was younger that I made for him so he could be like a favorite computer game hero, Pajama Sam. He loved it. And I don't know where it is now, but it got so much use that I'm sure we trashed it. Doesn't matter though, because I had the makings for a brand new one, special for Benny. And with left over fabric, I'll make a second one for Ben's little friend Harrison.

1 comment:

Jenny Howard said...

And nothin like a John quote to top it all off! Pajama Sam, those were the days...