Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

I decided I'm not the best at taking really good pictures. Maybe I will make that one of my New Year's resolutions.

Christmas is such a special time to me. Even though it has turned into such a crazy time of spending money and trying to remember to get a gift for everyone on my list, I try to keep in the front of my mind the real reason we do all this in the first place.

One idea I had that I hope to try next year is to collectively give to a charity at Christmas time. Myself and the family members that would like to participate can pool our money...money we would have spent on meaningless gifts, and give it to a worthy cause. And then we could do a simple gift exchange, like exchanging board games that we could play on Christmas Day. That's my idea for next year and hopefully it will be more meaningful for us...

Some pictures from Christmas...

















No comments: