Since it is now February, I think I should start focusing on some goals. Not that I'll accomplish all of them this year, but to be striving to achieve something is a good idea, right? So here's the list, not necessarily in any order:
1. Drink more water every day.
2. Start doing yoga/pilates on a regular basis
3. Meal plan. At least one week at a time.
4. More quality time with my husband and kids. None of us are getting any younger.
5. Show people that I love how much I love them, even if it means stepping out of my comfort
6. Organized reading. I'm so bad about starting a book, then starting another one without
finishing the first.
7. Paint the remaining white walls in my house. A hallway, a stairway, bathroom and laundry
8. Teach Ben how to read. We're working on learning the alphabet right now.
9. Run a half marathon.
10. Read my Bible daily. (This should be at the top of the list.)